Open CCIFF Committee Positions
Content Team-Event Coordinator
Responsible for coordinating events, including calculating budgets, planning venues, putting up decorations, working with project managers and ensuring that events run smoothly.
- Coordinate details of events, visit venue to plan layout of seating and decorations
- Schedule speakers, vendors, and participants
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and material support
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
To be responsible for general accounting functions and assisting the account manager in bookkeeping activities.
- Review invoices from service providers and match expenses with bank statement transactions
- Add data into Excel spreadsheet
- Other accounting duties as needed
- Structured, organized, attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good computer knowledge (Microsoft Office Suite) and basic level in Excel
To help with a set of day-to-day activities that are related to recordkeeping, physical distribution, logistics, and assist other departments with the organization.
- To be able to work under pressure when given a task that is of vital importance to the organization
- To have good communication skills in order to coordinate with other members around the organization
- To have excellent communication skills with arranging and meeting the clients, collaborators, and visitors directly via emails, phone calls or direct mail
- Manage and maintain the filing system
Human Resource Assistant
HR assistants are involved with services that relate to a human resources department.
- Assist selection of CVs and interview
- Recruit volunteers and organize orientation
- Process incoming mail
- HR background
The Canada China International Film Festival wants people who can produce quality graphic materials and use appropriate computer software. At the same time, the employee would need to create and proof-read design solutions that have a high visual impact for both digital and physical materials, and enhance project marketing effects through generating effective advertising materials. Employee have to work with the Marketing Team and communicate with different teams to fulfill their needs.
Please include a portfolio of your work when applying.
- Ability to coordinate and work in a team environment.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and exercising effective creative practices
Website Manager & Programmer
A website manager works as an administrator to the organization’s websites, managing content, maintaining coherent web design and increasing the organization’s online marketing presence.
- Proficient in WordPress (or interested in Java Script, HTML, CSS, and other related languages)
- General knowledge of website management or programming
- Strong communication skills and an up-to-date awareness of marketing techniques
A translator is required to have a general understanding of the projects, be able to write and translate documents of the projects for promotional or descriptive purposes between English, French and Chinese.
- Excellent written communication
- Proficient in writing in at least two languages between English, French and Chinese; three-language speakers are prioritized.
- Candidates who have majored in English, French, Chinese literature and film related disciplines are prioritized.
A video editor needs to edit promotional videos, short films, or feature length films. They also need to work with other people in a team, and have a basic understanding of using a computer.
- Familiar with Final cut pro.
- Transfer mov files to mp4.
- Familiar with Adobe After Effects.